How do I search for a space?
When you search for a space on Hyra, you can narrow down your options by using filters and reading the descriptions of places to check if they’d be a good fit for your trip.
To search for a place to stay:
- On hyra.cron24.com, enter your location, activity and number of guests.
- Click Search.
- If you want, use the filters (such as price range) to narrow down your options. Click More Filters to see all available filters.
- Scroll through the listings or use the map to find listings in the location you want.
- Click on a listing to open it. To learn more about it, read the description, check the available amenities, review the House Rules and see reviews that other guests have left for the host.
- If you have any questions, send the host a message. Alternatively, if you’re ready to book, request to book the listing (or use Instant Book if the host has it turned on).
You can also save your favourite places in Save to keep them on hand for later or share with your friends.